David Freiburger and Steve Dulcich show you how to do the wrong thing the right way, whether they’re wrenching on project cars from Roadkill or creating their own moving violations.
This video is currently unavailable
to watch in your location
to watch in your location
- 1. Bootlegging in a ’40 FordThis video is currently unavailableJanuary 30, 202127min7+David Freiburger and Steve Dulcich’s new project is a ’40 Ford Fordor. Other than the interior, rust and poor suspension, its problem is that it’s too slow! They decide to beef it up with new heads, a new carb and a supercharger.
- 2. 630-hp Big-Block C10 SwapThis video is currently unavailableFebruary 6, 202127min7+Vintage Chevy C10 pickups are hot. David Freiburger’s wild scheme for pickup-truck greatness begins with a grandpa-fresh longbed and a 630-horsepower, 454ci Chevy big-block.
- 3. Attack of the Monster WagonsThis video is currently unavailableFebruary 13, 202131min7+David Freiburger scores a 1968 Chrysler Town and Country wagon for $1,800, and with its 440ci big-block for power, it’s soon dubbed the Gargantuwagon. Freiburger and Steve Dulcich show how to give any old car a once-over.
- 4. Carb Tuning and Tater TruckThis video is currently unavailableFebruary 20, 202132min7+When David Freiburger scores a 1965 Ford F-250 4×4 just like one he used to have, he decides to road-trip the new Tater Truck to meet up with the one he sold four years ago and see if he can trade to get his old truck back.
- 5. The BBQuda LivesThis video is currently unavailableFebruary 27, 202123min7+Steve Dulcich had big dreams for his 1968 Plymouth Barracuda before it burned to the ground in the California wildfires. Dulcich was devastated, and his buddy David Freiburger decided they needed to make the car live again.
- 6. $760 Big-Block Engine SwapThis video is currently unavailableMarch 6, 202125min7+Roadkill Garage is often about doing things quick and low-buck. David Freiburger and Steve Dulcich show how to get big-block power for dirt cheap by selecting an engine outside the mainstream.
- 7. 650HP Clevo Commando BeginsThis video is currently unavailableMarch 13, 202124min7+Steve Dulcich and David Freiburger kick off the Clevo Commando, putting 650 horsepower from a Ford Cleveland engine in a Jeep Commando.
- 8. Ford Muscle TruckThis video is currently unavailableMarch 20, 202123min7+This is an all-Ford episode, starting with the Ford Muscle Truck. The guys take a break to look at progress on the Disgustang 1969 Mach 1 and wrap with a new-to-them Pro Street FoMoCo project car.
- 9. Vanishing Paint ’70 ChallengerThis video is currently unavailableMarch 27, 202129min7+The “Vanishing Paint” 1970 Dodge Challenger has been ignored for 30 episodes, but the guys need it running for a Tire Rack race.
- 10. Boost for the ’67 Muscle TruckThis video is currently unavailableApril 3, 202130min7+David Freiburger and Steve Dulcich show how to install a ProCharger centrifugal supercharger on any carbureted V-8. This one happens to be the bone-stock 350ci small-block in the 1967 Chevy C10 shortbed.
- 11. Budget Handling UpgradesThis video is currently unavailableApril 10, 202126min7+David Freiburger and Steve Dulcich are back with the 1970 Dodge Challenger known as Vanishing Paint. They install a homegrown package of average-guy suspension add-ons for cornering performance.
- 12. Crew Cab Chevelle on NitrousThis video is currently unavailableApril 17, 202128min7+David Freiburger and Steve Dulcich teach the ins and outs of a nitrous installation as they attempt to make their big-block 455 Buick-powered ’66 Crew Cab Chevelle faster.
- 13. Model A MadnessThis video is currently unavailableApril 24, 202129min7+David Freiburger has wanted a running and drivable hot rod but has never been able to pull one to finish until now. Freiburger and Steve Dulcich show off their new project car: a Model A on ’32 Ford rails.